[DeTomaso] Fluid Flush Fest II

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 19:07:44 EST 2008

ProvaMo Productions Presents...

A Winter Mini-Tech Event: Fluid Flush Fest II!

General Info:
Date:  	Saturday, Feb 23rd, 10am – 5pm+  (HEAVY rain alternative is 3/1)
Location:	Melton’s Garage, 897 W. Olive Avenue, Sunnyvale (Nor Cal)
Directions:	www.mapsonus.com     www.maps.google.com

Food: 	Potluck & BBQ, Burgers etc…

Have you changed the engine oil or ZF fluid?
Have you changed your brake fluid in a year?  Coolant?

The Plan:	At this “ProvaMo” event, we’ll focus on maintenance of the
		ZF. But this includes a general car check-up, coolant
change, a 		flush of the brake fluid or engine and ZF oil
change.
Parts & Supplies:  Several parts stores are near by, including Pep boy's,
and Kraken's, but arrive first as there is an inventory on hand for
convenience.

Tools:	I have everything necessary, including a new vacuum bleeder and
ZF tool.

Target Tasks: Engine Oil Change, ZF Fluid Change, Coolant etc…
(I can dispose of old fluids.)
Check & Repack front wheels bearings
Track Event Tech Inspection (bring the form)

Spare Parts?  You can bring any DeTomaso related parts you care to sell!

Stop by for the day, or just a little while to bench race!

Contact me if you need further information.

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:16 AM