[DeTomaso] Pantera fit

JAYTCREC at aol.com JAYTCREC at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 12:25:32 EST 2008

Jerry
I am 6 feet and around 230 pounds.  I fit fine even with bigger than  stock
Recaro seats.  It is a little tight but not too tight, and that  is the way it
should be.  I love to drive the car and have over 110,000  miles on it and
have had it since 1986!
My taller friend Jeff cannot fit with my seats.  So it depends on  where your
length is.  If it is in the legs, you should be fine.  If  in the torso,
there are modifications that you can do to have it work.  One  of which is a
dropped floor pan (something around 2 inches.)
Jay Curreri

48)