[DeTomaso] Jerry Pentaleri's Pantera for sale on ebay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 01:25:39 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/9/08 12 57 20, arkoch at earthlink.net writes:

> If you need any verification as to the quality, craftmanship, and
> uniqueness of this truly one of a kind automobile, ask the members of
> this forum.  Many of them know Jerry and his car personally.

I can vouch for it--it is absolutely fantastic.   It was featured as a De
Tomaso of the Quarter in Profiles about ten years ago.   I have seen it in person
at Pocono in the early 1990s and it was just terrific then too.   It has
numerous innovations including a completely different steering rack (Pinto?), and
a host of other innovations.

Recommended without reservation, unless he drove it in the salt or something
since I last saw it.   Not bloody likely!