[DeTomaso] Pantera Wanabee Question

Michael J Becker mikebecker at cox.net
Sat Feb 9 23:35:29 EST 2008

Jerry,
There is a pretty large contingent of Pantera owners in the San Diego area.
There are even a few large guys.  If you hook up with us during one of our
monthly meetings or tech sessions, perhaps you can get a real feel for
whether or not you'll fit.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll get
you info on upcoming gatherings.
Mike Becker
(619) 804-3757