[DeTomaso] Contacts in Florida

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 22:10:43 EST 2008

What's in Florida?
  Sun
  Heat
  Water
  Job.
  I am from Michigan and am looking for all the above, and some Pantera owners in the area.
  What's not in Florida?
  Automotive Industry
  Snow
  Cold
  Job

Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:
    I'm in Savannah, about 4-5 hours North.

  What's in FL?

  On Feb 8, 2008 2:08 PM, charles buthala <charlesbuthala at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I am potentially looking at relocating to the east coast side of Florida, around Coco beach.  Anyone out there in this area?

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com