[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts For Sale

Robert Almeida roofit at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:29:04 EST 2008

     I am currently in the process of building a 73 Pantera Group 4 replica similar to the laslo car.  I have a few items for sale and would like to get rid of them as I do not want anything that I will not be using in the future.  The items are:

   - Full rear suspension of a  73 pantera L comes with all the arms,shocks,coils,callipers and rotors.

   - Front suspension for the front passenger side same as above.

   - 2 Sets of original rims 1 set with almost new rubber, 2nd set with old rubber in need of refinishing.

   - Edelbrock f351c intake that has been cool coated silver never used since coating.

   - Steering wheel connected to the wire harness, and lock.  Has no key.

   - Engine cover set minor work needed.

     Make me an offer on any of the items my number is 1.604.512.7663 or e-mail me @ roofit at hotmail.com.  I am located in Vancouver, B.C.  Canada I can e-mail photos to anyone interested in the items above.  Also would like to know if there is a kit for lambo doors.

Thanks
Robert Almeida #5172