[DeTomaso] Jerry Pentaleri's Pantera for sale on ebay

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 15:57:10 EST 2008

I don't think it is a stretch to say Jerry Pentaleri has one of the
finest prepared and unique Panteras in the world.  As a master tool and
die maker, Jerry has designed many of the additions to his Pantera that
make it truly one of a kind.

Jerry and I have a rather unique kinship, aside from the fact that we
are both car junkies.  Jerry and I are the original owners of our
Panteras.   He bought his and took delivery off the loading docks in New
Jersey in September 1974  and has owned it ever since.

I am sorry to say that Jerry is going to sell his car.  As he said to me
this morning at the Atlanta Donut Derelicts get together, after 34
years, he needs to pass the baton to some one else that will treasure
the car as he has.

For the lurkers on this forum that are looking for the best buy to come
along in a long time for a supremely prepared Pantera, this is your
chance to buy one.  You can see the listing on ebay by keying in the
item number 190196020619

If you need any verification as to the quality, craftmanship, and
uniqueness of this truly one of a kind automobile, ask the members of
this forum.  Many of them know Jerry and his car personally.

Dick Koch - Atlanta