[DeTomaso] EuroSunday event at Blackhawk Plaza, Danville, Feb 17th

Jim & Emilia jes at riverdeltawireless.com
Sat Feb 9 15:01:36 EST 2008

To all deTomaso owners in the San Francisco area,

I just found out about a local event that PCNC folks would be interested in.
It is an informal car get together for all European cars and non-European
exotics (i.e. Ford GT, Saleen, etc.)  We've been attending the events, in
Sacramento, for about a year now.  I'm not too sure how well this has been
publicized in the bay area.  I've asked Mark McWhinney to get the word out,
via his email lists.

In Sacramento we usually get 50-80 cars turning out each month, with lots of
interesting cars "coming out of the woodwork".
There are no fees or registration;  just show up.

Emilia and I will be at the Blackhawk event on the 17th, in #7114.

Here are the web links.

Master home page:  http://www.eurosunday.net/
Bay Area page:       http://www.eurosunday.net/bay/index.htm
Sacramento page:   http://www.eurosunday.net/sacramento/index.htm

Jim

Jim & Emilia Seiferling
Co-Presidents, Capitol Panteras
jes at riverdeltawireless.com
#1575 [JHSTBAD]
#7114 [JIMS CAT]

Life goal: To be the person my dog thinks I am.

"You're never too old to do goofy stuff."
                ~Ward Cleaver
http://www.capitolpanteras.org