[DeTomaso] 180 sound

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Feb 9 04:24:43 EST 2008

Scott, what I meant was where you are standing listening to the car.
If standing exact behinde in between the exhaust pipes you get a timed
stereophonic 2x4 cylinder sound v ery much like if the two pipes is
in the middle side by side.
The oposite by the "stereo" out original directed to the sides end pipes,
is the two 180 collectors running in in to a single  middle silencer.
Then we have an almost even monophonic 90 dgr sound wherever you
are standing listening to the car.
Even inside a building the "Wv" effect will probabley be reduced.
Regards
Goran