[DeTomaso] Fremont Display form on-line

jeepinfool2001 at aol.com jeepinfool2001 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 23:09:11 EST 2008

Chuck

That is correct the "CHPIE" chapter is attempting to pre register?25 cars by March 1st for the Fremont Street Display. If we do not?have?the required participation needed to support the display?it will be canceled?and CHPIE has no plans to do a roof top display.?

As of today I have 10 cars pre registered. We need 15 more so if you are planning on displaying your Detomaso car on Fremont Street now is the time to send in the registration. ??

Mark Mensen