[DeTomaso] 180 sound

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Feb 8 16:40:18 EST 2008

Chuck, agreed, it is of course easier making a crossover pipe as on the
image
as compared to standard headers.
We have two issues here, sound and power. I was mostley discussing sound
as this was what the questioner asked for. I newer tried the 180 with
cross-over,
so I really cant tell anyhing about it. There is one thing more I newer
tried and
that is 180:s emerging in to a single big silencer, as 90:s ends up with a
very big
collector.
Goran