[DeTomaso] Pantera Handling 101

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Feb 8 02:41:37 EST 2008

And if you apply a lot power it will get in to oversteer. This means that
the car must
be set up to the demand and use of the driver, and is not to be seen as a
neutral
balanced car by itself, which is a common missconception. Okej, for a
regular road
used car there are recomended set ups for regular drivers.
My own car does also behaves as you describe, but with enough power it turns
in to oversteer
again. So with the right amount of power use it is quite neutral, but it
take some practice to handle.
What said is n recomendation for your car, I am just making you awhere of
how it works.
Goran

 I discovered that my car will