[DeTomaso] Pantera Handling 101

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:33:30 EST 2008

Good that you are taking it slowly and asking questions.
1st, your final assessment is about dead on!

I highly encourage you to do some track days with a friend/coach and get the
experimenting off the street, nothing worse than spinning out into a pole or
getting a ticket.  Sports Renault ( Ford ) rentals are way cheaper than
fender repairs and SCCA driving schools are cheap.

Have fun, be careful and remember that smooth is always faster.

Michael in Savannah