[DeTomaso] creepy

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Feb 6 09:47:03 EST 2008

Looking at the headers of many of these it does appear as though the
forum is the sending party.  However, that may simply mean that
something is sending to the forum and the forum is doing its normal
thing, relaying the message.  So this lends me to believe Charlie is
correct.  The thing to do as a forum admin, is to scrub the incoming
message for clues of its origin and then maybe we'd get some traction on
the source.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie