[DeTomaso] creepy

Clark Family cclark at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 6 01:32:54 EST 2008

The spambot armies are doing battle.  This is a man-in-the-middle
style attack from scraped Google mailing list archive email addresses.

The 'From' field is easily spoofed on email from zombie spamming
computers to lull the recipient into opening an attachment that can
take over your machine if you don't have virus protection (and open it).

Time to anonomize email addresses in the archives that let
search engines index?

-Chris