[DeTomaso] 2008 Fremont Street Display

jeepinfool2001 at aol.com jeepinfool2001 at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 22:30:31 EST 2008

One more time without spell check on, I hope

This is roll call for everyone that is interested in displaying Detomaso cars this year on Fremont Street at the Las Vegas Fun Rally.

Important! We need to fill our 25 car minimum by March 1st to justify doing event shirts and having the display. So those that haven't?sent in your entry forms now is the time to do it.?

You do not have to be a member of POCA to enter the display, just send?in the?entry form and?the $25 fee?that helps "CHPIE"? cover the event shirts and plaques. However we do have subjective awards that only POCA members and paid Fun Rally participants are eligible to win.

This year the display is on Thursday May 1st?from 9 AM to 3 PM?due to other?events that already have Fremont Street booked for Saturday our normal display day.

The information and sign up forms can be found in your most recent?POCA newsletters.?

Please contact Mark Mensen at jeepinfool2001 at aol.com for entry forms if for some reason you don't have one. I will gladly mail or fax one out on request.????

Mark Mensen
CHPIE Display Chairman