[DeTomaso] Cam and lifter recommendations

rimov at charter.net rimov at charter.net
Tue Feb 5 22:14:39 EST 2008

Comp cams has an on-line cam finder questionaire that is pretty comprehensive or you could simply call them for a recommendation. I think they are pretty knowledgable provided you provide them with accurate information about your engine, car weight, gears and tire size and you know exactly what you are expecting from the cam: RPM range, idle quality, where you want peak HP/torque, max RPM, vaccum need, crusing rpm etc.

Paul