[DeTomaso] Nevada & Nebraska Schedules May to Sept.- Was Big Bend Open Road Race 23-26 April

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 12:16:15 EST 2008

Thanks Chief - Much appreciated.

  Guys if you are planning to run the NORC in Nevada  in May or have any questions please let me know.

  We should have 5-7 drivers - all Pantera's.

  Web site for SSCC ORR is www.sscc.us

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  www.TeamPanteraRacing.com

JDeRyke at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 1/31/08 8:53:16 PM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> I gave AJ the wrong dates to add to the POCA Newsletterfor for the Silver
> State orr which is really September 19-21 and not the following weekend
> 26-28....

I fixed the dates for the March issue- AJ doesn't need to resend it. Cheers-
J DeRyke

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)