[DeTomaso] 10" Campy Question

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 00:57:38 EST 2008

I am using the same wheels as Chris.  They are by a small shop called Team
III Wheels.
I don't remember the backspacing for the original 15x10's but Chris's
17x11's have a 6.75" backspacing while most people run 6.5" backspacing.
The 6.75" backspacing did require some modification to his calipers but the
stance does look great!
Hope the numbers help with your fuzzy math!

John
4488