[DeTomaso] Dash

Ed Pike erpike at cs.com
Mon Feb 4 16:01:55 EST 2008

Joel:

I believe the silver on the dash vents is chrome. I had pretty good luck
using a "paint pen" to touch up my heater control trim. The one I used I
can't find listed on the web however it is a fine point opaque paint marker
in silver and made by Elmer's (the glue people). It is not chrome but it is
pretty close. Try this link -
http://www.elmers.com/crafters/product_detail.asp?pCode=7522

The one I used I bought about a year and a half ago and I don't see a
listing any more. It has held up well so far! Probably won't work for a
"show car".

Thanks,
Ed
Ed....-----Original Message-----