[DeTomaso] Another gone

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 12:16:52 EST 2008

Joe left a great legacy behind.

  He was a great entusiast, racer and businessman.  More importantly he was a great human being, a loving husband, father, and a good riend to many who knew him.

  Hey Joe - You definately are loved and will be missed by many.

  God Bless you,

  Mad Dawg Antenucci

   MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 2/3/08 8 45 45, forestg at att.net writes:

> For those who knew Joe Perrucci I have the sad news that he passed away
> this morning. He will be missed by many.

Oh, man, what a bummer. Joe was a super-enthusiast; at one time he owned
three beautiful Panteras and a Mangusta. It's my understanding that his health
had been failing for some time. Although now he's at peace, he will be
sorely missed nonetheless. :<(

Mike

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)