[DeTomaso] Zinc question

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Feb 3 10:33:44 EST 2008

Dear Chris,

                   I had a similar experience.  I didn't buy the EOS.   I
submitted a question to GM Mission Control Parts Headquarter via email.

                  Their response was to tell me that I did have the correct
part number for EOS.  I then told them that my question to the GM Parts
Experts was the recommended usage of EOS and not the part number.......

            .  I asked if it was added as a supplement to normal oil or if
it was intended as a direct replacement quart for quart for the normal oil.
They replied days later that they had no information about its usage and
could not advise me!

               Well, thanks for the expert help, guys...............

                I am keen to try some.   My non-GM Parts Expert opinion is
that your approach is correct, but I would be very interested in more
informed recommendation.

                          Warmest regards, Chuck Engles