[DeTomaso] De Tomaso

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 23:21:18 EST 2008

 As was stated, you have to be an owner to visit the Ferrari factory. A dealer has to put you in touch with the right person, and then you have to be able to visit on a day when they have a tour, which are once a week at the most.

When I stopped by the DeTomaso plant last year I had two phone numbers, one from Steve Wilkinson which had been disconnected, and one I got locally.? The local number I think was DeTomaso's son's cell phone, and I believe he told me he wasn't in Italy at that moment.? (I don't speak Italian.)

Call Steve Wilkinson to see if he knows about visiting the factory. As the official US importer of parts he would be most likely to know.

Here's some video I shot from outside the factory gates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Q3a8sfy4M:

Jim