[DeTomaso] SHAME LIST or Time to Walk the Walk - Happy New Year Slackers

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 13:34:27 EST 2008

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote: Slackers,

Just took ItBWild for a morning run in the fog next to the left coast ocean. It was beautiful thing.

So let me get right to my usual holiday best wishes....Excuses are for girls.....(sorry Judy & Laurie) but some of you OTHER knuckleheads have been telling this List for 5-10 or more years about FIXING your Pantera's or Mangustas....I think its all bullsheeeeit.....In this year alone I've endured 1,986 email postings on everything from Taurus Window Motors to Corvettes, and politics....yet most of you ain't gone anywhere except to <www.Detomaso-at-big-dreams.com>.....

Since we don't hear from the other 85% of Pantera owners that are NOT on the List I can only assume they are all driving their Pantera's TODAY.

So for the rest of YOUS who do NOT have a running Pantera (Yea, that goes for Bobo-the-POCA-Prez, Michael-snowed-in-SEATTLE, AJ in the cornfields, Erik-one-shot-one-kill Belter, Doc "does-it-hurt' Abe, D*ck  "its-got-a-new-car-cover-leave-me-alone Drenske, Mike "I-don't-have-time-Trusty, Crazy Dave from the tractor factory, Crazy Dan-got 2 Panteras with broke engines, Kirby-Qualla-is-to-blame, John-I'm-working-on-it Bentley, Rich-Hopping-Hoppe, Portage "I-need-a-cage" Rod, Chuckie-I-know-where-you-can-find-a-good-Pantera Melton-on-my-web-site, Chris "I-just-machined-a-new-part DiFani, Darryl-SEAL-waiting for Corvette suspension Johnson, Larry-its-snowing-outside Ohio, Michael-where-is-my-condensor, Ken Marine-Green twin turbos....the list goes on and on.... and I could go on and on here with more guilty parties but its New Years Eve...so most of you will once again get a year end break.

So WHO is going to really be ready by tomorrow or even  Spring 2009?
To drive, spank and race their Pantera or Mangusta on a serious road trip or race at Fernley Raceway in Reno, the Nevada , Nebraska or Texas Open Road Races or for you Northwest, Midwest, Texas, Florida, right coast and Hawaii tropic boyz lets hear what YOU are doing to get ready to do BESIDES write  about big HP engines....SIR, TWS, Pocono, etc. Okay so you don't want to spank the Pantera....yaaaaaawn.....just tell us what you are getting ready to drive the Pantera.

And for you guys who just bought a running Pantera don't make me chase you down in the new year and put your name up in lights because a neighbor called about you pushing your Pantera in and out of your garage.

Installing a original De Tomaso cigar lighter before noon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com