[DeTomaso] Pantera brake rotor swap

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Wed Dec 31 09:48:53 EST 2008

Mike, thanks very much, your right, the pictures show that the 69 rotor is different from the 66 rotor.
Here's on of the links that I was looking at
http://www.mustangsteve.com/cobrabrakes.html
It made me think that 65-73 Mustangs and Cougars used the same parts. When I read a bit deeper they discuss quite a range of swaps. Has anyone swapped to the later 69 Mustange non-integrated bearing hub that allow a separate disc rotor. That might change the offsets for calipers quite a bit and it could also increase the weight since the parts are now separate.

Tom Borcich