[DeTomaso] Another header question: bolts

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Dec 29 07:15:10 EST 2008

I just put the bolt image on my site. It might not fit all aplications since
the headr tube might turn right after the exhaust port. But the way they
are located on my engine they fit fine.
http://www.hemipanter.se/ klick "Fabrication pictures."

On top theere are my simple balance machine, that might appear as a
laugh if seen by the guys at a balance shop. However, the slightest
imbalance will create an oscillation movemntof the whole rotating
assembley. As I speed the rotation up by hand it will slow down slowly
and at certain speeds the oscillation will become different in magnitude.

I was out for a test ride with the new clutch a few days ago and the
balance seems perfect, as allways, using this method.
Goran