[DeTomaso] Collectors Choice?

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Dec 28 08:28:12 EST 2008

Cory Gehling - I believe that he is still in business; however, his primary
focus has moved away from Panteras.

I spoke to him several times as POCA Prez to apprise him on what POCA was
doing to support the vendors' businesses and get their thoughts as to what
else they would like to see POCA do to enhance the partnership.  I also
invited him to the Vegas Fun Rally.

I had purchased several items from Cory in the past and found him to be very
knowledgeable, straightforward and was also under the impression he is a
very good mechanic.  I believe that he still does Pantera work, although now
focuses on other exotics.

JT