[DeTomaso] Fw: Fw:  Tapered Bearing problems

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sun Dec 28 08:08:08 EST 2008

I looked at my receipts from the original job. It looks like Quella didn't do the orig job (that's why he didn't offer any warranty).
The original uprights were bought from PI with a note on the receipt that says "sublet labour Pantera Performance". Who would that be?
I'll call tomorrow to inquire.
Will