[DeTomaso] POCA's coming new year

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Sat Dec 27 18:11:08 EST 2008

A new year is almost upon us, and I send POCA "Best Wishes" in the new year.

It seems to me that there have been a lot of new things brought to the membership this
year, and planned for 2009.  Change typically requires a lot of work, and a
willingness to try new things is important.  The new POCA website is growing quickly,
and fresh activities are on the horizon.

As a side note, are the election results available?

I'd like to thank in advance the victims... um, officers, ready to serve the deTomaso
community in 2009!

Chuck

(www.ProvaMo.com)