[DeTomaso] Bob Byars in the Hospital

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 14:53:14 EST 2008

Wow, what a bummer.

My father had the same condition before I was born.   Once it was discovered,
they were able to manage it with blood thinners etc. and he lived with it for
another 30-40 years.

He did suffer lung damage due to the clot however, and that slightly impaired
his breathing for the rest of his life.   No more marathons for him.

I hope with today's technology that Bob's prognosis is even better.   This
could have been MUCH MUCH worse, as this is the kind of thing that, if
undiscovered and untreated, can kill somebody almost instantly.

So although I'm sad to hear that Bob's in the hospital, I'm glad they got to
it before it was too late!!!