[DeTomaso] Fw: Headlight Photos

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Dec 27 11:56:09 EST 2008

I've always thought that the ultimate conversion would be stationary lights inside the fender at the back of the cutout and a lid hinged at the front edge that lowers in the back. Unfortunately this requires cutting out the fender hole a bit.

Aston Martin used this solution on the Bulldog concept car with the whole front hood as lamp cover:

No lights:
http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/lang/pt/images/heritage/aston_martin_bulldog.jpg
Lights:
http://www.autocult.com.au/img/gallery/CARmageddon1150.jpg