[DeTomaso] GT5 Campagnolo Wheels

Roland Jaeckel detomaso at gmx.com
Fri Dec 26 06:06:26 EST 2008

Peter,
Don't worry. Later rims where all made by Tecnomagnesio.
Whatever was mounted or sold by the factory.
The factory sold what they had in boxes that where empty.
Tecnomagnesio took over Campagnolo and the rest of the inventory.
So, no wonder to get Campagnolo rims in tecnomagnesio boxes.
For exsample: #9177 was deliverd from the factory with a dash 1 ZF box.
Roland Jaeckel
DeTomaso Parts Center Europe
www.detomaso.de

  Chuck:

   My wheels have Tecnomagnesio stamped on them, and the stickers read
Tecnomagnesio as well.. No reference to Campagnolo anywhere.

   This has made me curious and so, after the holidays, I will begin
to canvass some late model Pantera owners to see what their wheels
look like.

   - Peter

   Quoting cengles at cox.net: