[DeTomaso] GT5 Campagnolo Wheels

phavlik at pris.ca phavlik at pris.ca
Fri Dec 26 03:51:36 EST 2008

   Chuck:

   My wheels have Tecnomagnesio stamped on them, and the stickers read
Tecnomagnesio as well.. No reference to Campagnolo anywhere.

   This has made me curious and so, after the holidays, I will begin
to canvass some late model Pantera owners to see what their wheels
look like.

   - Peter

   Quoting cengles at cox.net: