[DeTomaso] GT5 Campagnolo Wheels

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Dec 25 16:20:44 EST 2008

Dear Peter,

Hmmm, I bought a pair of 10" "Campys" from the factory in 1989, I have since sold them to somebody on the forum several years ago--up in the northwest, IIRC.

As I recall, the lovely and lightweight "Campys" had cast into them "Technomagnesium" and "DeTomaso". They did come with *Campagnolo* STICKERS. I am so dumb that I had always thought that they were Campy wheels made out of the material: technomagnesium (brand name)........... Oh, well.

For what it is worth, Chuck Engles