[DeTomaso] NPT (or very little) Any recommendations on a home

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 15:10:12 EST 2008

Ken,

I don't own one yet, but have done some research recently for a potential purchase. For home use the Miller Syncrowave 200 comes with good recommendations. It is right on the $2K mark factory direct with free shipping, complete with air cooled torch, foot pedal and regulator. It's an AC/DC unit dedicated 208/240V, (personally I would not go for a 110V powered unit as the current draw on most home circuits is too high). Miller has a good selection guide on their website depending what type of duty you expect/require.

Good luck,
Julian
I've been told that the recent (last 10 years???) under $2K Miller TIGs work very well.? Anyone have experience with them??Ken