[DeTomaso] L or pre L

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 20:45:36 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/24/08 5:38:00 PM, fkhjr at cox.net writes:

> wow!, what a great
> group.

I think that is truly what the DeTomaso family is; a good group.   Your
comment reminds me of a lot of years ago in Reno for Sports Cars & All That Jazz
weekend; one of our guys had a problem with his car, so after getting a push
into the hotel garage, he proceeded to fix it.   While under the car with several
other club members standing around to keep him company, a Corvette couple
walked by and asked what was going on.   The situation was explained to them and
they decided then and there what a great group Pantera people are and shortly
thereafter went out and bought a P-car after offing their Corvette.

Judy
POCA VP