[DeTomaso] SPC - Some Pantera Content

Jar cadhearse60 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 20:30:46 EST 2008

Yes, my local record store "Fingerprints" periodically sends out e-
mails to their customers notifying them of new releases, special
bargains, in-store concerts etc.  The latest one included at the
bottom a small paragraph about the Rock-Paparazzi website with your
picture next to it.  The website looks to me like someone (undoubtedly
a young hipster) is having a laugh using various pictures of older
folks holding musical instruments (or not) and then captioning them
with the names of contemporary rock stars or bands.  They put the name
of the songwriter Jonathan Richman (the guy who plays the ukulele in
the comedy film "There's Something About Mary") under a picture of
you.  God knows why.  You look nothing like Jonathan Richman.

Someone with too much time on their hands is trying to be funny and
failing.

But it sure was fun to see our own inimitable Goran Malmberg in a
mailer from my local record store!