[DeTomaso] Panteras at Barrett-Jackson auction

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 12:35:32 EST 2008

I think the main issue with these Panteas at BJ is they
are all excessive examples of what our cars truly are.

Many common car-guys (at least the snobby, gold-chain crowd)
view us as little bastard step-children of the exotic world.

We know with proper care and investment, we can turn our
little ugly ducklings into beautiful, all-around performance and
touring masterpieces.

Sadly, these three examples (for their own individual reasons)
will only serve to continue the view of these cars being nothing
more than hot-rodded, pimped up wannabees.

Whatever they sell for will really have little to zero to do with
what our cars (the mainstream stock or tastefully upgraded)
are actually worth in today's market.

Larry