[DeTomaso] L or pre L

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Tue Dec 23 17:50:02 EST 2008

>>>Hey Mike

I'm only about a hunred miles from Humptulips, ND myself. Panteras have
spread everywhere!
Merry Christmas

Barry

------------------

Frank

I tried to follow a rule given to me when I did my search that I believe
still applied today.  Even if you do develop a preference, find the car in
the best structural condition you can for the money you have to work with.
The most expensive thing to deal with on any car are the hidden and not so
hidden rust or wreck issues that can be concealed.

You've done the right thing contacting the forum.  A lot of guys on here
will help you give the car you want to look at a thorough inspection in most
locations save for Humptulips, North Dakota.  As Asa said, take your time,
decide what model you want and which mods you are willing to buy into or do
yourself and enjoy the search.

What part of the country are you in?

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest