[DeTomaso] Fw:  water pump

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Dec 23 13:49:56 EST 2008

Dear Jack,

With this discussion about modifying the impeller, I wonder about custom building a water pump with the famous curved vane Boss 302 (?) impeller. Is that impeller still available? Could it be modified for use in various other water pump housings? The stamped steel straight vane impellers seem a bit puny and appropriate for a front engine plus nearby radiator set ups and not really robust enough for our mid engine plus distant radiator arrangement.

Curious, Chuck Engles