[DeTomaso] Project Mangusta For Sale??

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 10:41:07 EST 2008

Any info is welcome, please send it along.

 I'm interested in a Pantera or Mangusta project to build up as a nice looking track capable machine...not too concerned with originality other than when regarding the bodywork and dash, suspension and other original parts that aren't easily located/replaced.

Thank you,
LS