[DeTomaso] Panteras at Barrett-Jackson auction

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Dec 23 05:00:17 EST 2008

The man obviosly put lot of work in this car and it does show some sort
of thinking behind the design, I have seen vorse. But it is just what I call
"applications", wonder what the scale would show if put on it?
The text doset really say that the engine is capable of 10 grand, but it has
retainers that will do so! The me it looks like a writer that have some info
but does know very little of what writes about.
Non of the aero build is really functioning, it may look functional to the
average crowd, but it is more of a "ricer" build.
There are "pure gold" cars and "Ricer Panteras", strange sale adverticings
that people should get the "attention they need" if buying the car, original
and not original, which shows what many people is willing to emptey their
wallets for. What about the SPORTSCAR value???
Goran