[DeTomaso] speedometer cable

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 17:12:47 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/22/08 5 15 2, justingreisberg at hotmail.com writes:

> Any suggestions on how to replace the speedo cable housing, or entire
> assembly?  The housing on mine cracked.  I planned on going to a vendor since it
> does not look like there is an easy off the shelf solution.

That's an excellent idea.   Although it may be possible to spend the time and
effort to conjure up a replacement by taking your old one out, going to a
local speedo shop and having them make it up for you, doing so will take a lot of
time and won't save you much, if anything.

Buying it from the vendors not only supports them, but also makes your life
much easier...