[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Makes Reality Show

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 13:47:21 EST 2008

Homes,

Exciting news....that must mean you are good to go again for the NORC in May! ;-]>
Jason Eaton <jason.eaton at gmail.com> wrote: All we just finished filming a reality tv show for Speed TV called
Bullrun. This is based off the Bullrun coast to coast rally held every
year but its a reality TV show. This is the second season of the show,
the first season was on Spike TV. My brother-in-law Nick and I tried
out for the show and made it on this year. Filming started after
thanksgiving and just completed. The comercials are already running on
the Speed TV chanel and are on YouTube. I cannot talk about any non
public aspects of the show but as the air I can certianly give my
insite to the DeTomaso community. The format of the show is a road
rally like but there are also challenges thrown in each episode. The
two slowest teams for the rally stage are put into the challenge as
well as one team picked by the winners of that stage. The team with
the lowest time for completing the challenge is eliminated. It makes
for some exciting reality tv.

It was a great adventure to have with the Pantera and should only
increase the interest in our beloved cars. Watch for the show on Speed
in early Feb. I'll keep you posted when I know the exact date.

Drive it!