[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Makes Reality Show

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:15:48 EST 2008

Congratulations, I saw the commercial a couple times and wondered whose Pantera that was. In the commercial it gives the impression it is broken down at the side of the road, but I look forward to watching the whole show, how many episodes is it?

Julian All we just finished filming a reality tv show for Speed TV calledBullrun. This is based off the Bullrun coast to coast rally held everyyear but its a reality TV show. This is the second season of the show,the first season was on Spike TV. My brother-in-law Nick and I triedout for the show and made it on this year. Filming started afterthanksgiving and just completed. The comercials are already running onthe Speed TV chanel and are on YouTube. I cannot talk about any nonpublic aspects of the show but as the air I can certianly give myinsite to the DeTomaso community. The format of the show is a roadrally like but there are also challenges thrown in each episode. Thetwo slowest teams for the rally stage are put into the challenge aswell as one team picked by the winners of that stage. The team withthe lowest time for completing the challenge is eliminated. It makesfor some exciting reality tv. It was a great adventure to have with the Pantera and should onlyincrease the interest in our beloved cars. Watch for the show on Speedin early Feb. I'll keep you posted when I know the exact date. Drive it!  ------------------------------