[DeTomaso] more sunvisor questions

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Dec 22 08:46:02 EST 2008

As a temporary solution in an older Motorhome that I owned ( GMC - The
spaceship ), I bought some dark gray tinted Plexiglas and cut, filed, sanded
and polished the edges to make a pair of tasteful looking visors until I
could find a pair from a salvaged motorhome.

The pattern is simple, I'm sure that any decent uphos. shop could fabricate
some that are much nicer than the stock units and probably at a good price.
( Hey maybe I should look into having some made and offering them for sale
).  Just make sure you save the hardware, etc.

Happy Holidays,

Michael in Savannah

79 degrees on Friday, bright and sunny, estimated to be 40 degrees
today....WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for stealing my weather???????????