[DeTomaso] NPC - for your drooling pleasure

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 13:08:52 EST 2008

Mike,

Offer to trade your Pantera for one of his Yenko's or GT500..tell him YOU have way too many toys in your garage....yea they are toy Pantera's but he doesn't need to know that.

If you need me to negotiate the deal slacker send me a 1st class air ticket and my promise to you is we WILL get one of that phat fokkers cars...maybe a couple cars...maybe the entire warehouse. We'll have JB put his cop uniform on and show up Reno 911 style.

Trust me this guy will piss his pants when we show up.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera RAcing

PS., I was was borrowing cars in Seattle when you was sheeitin yellow.

Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote: Below is a link to a private muscle-car collection belonging to one of
Seattle's residents who made his money building boats for the Alaska fishing
and crabbing industry.  He is mostly a GM guy, and he has more
one-of-a-kinds, Yenko's, Baldwin Motion's, etc, than you can shake a torque
wrench at.  He also has a one-of-a-kind Paxton Supercharged 68 Shelby
Mustang GT500, and the only surviving of two ZR-1 aluminum block 427 '69
Corvettes, which amazingly enough, was originally owned by my wife's
father's partner in their medical practice.  Small world.

http://www.corvettes-musclecars.com/

Oh, and though you'll probably figure it out, he also has one each of a 1970
and 1971, Cuda and Challenger, coupe and convertible - Hemis.  That's eight
in all, plus the '68 Hemi Roadrunner.

This guy has WAY too many toys.  I've been trying to get in touch with his
peeps for a couple of years to get the club in for a look, but so far no
joy.  I'll be sure to have a write up with artwork if/when we do.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas from Panteras Northwest.
Mike Thomas.