[DeTomaso] market test sale

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 06:29:52 EST 2008

First I would say that now is not the time to sell your car unless it meant food on the table.  It is a buyers market.  Having said that I would track - research sales of comparable cars over the last year and use them as a guide.  Adding for special items like 8 and 10 wheels or vendor 17 and 18. Radical engine. Awesome paint. Range I have seen is from 25K to 100K. Baseline for driver with all stock parts in #2 condition around 35K. Michael in Savannah