[DeTomaso] Fw: market test sale

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sun Dec 21 06:26:00 EST 2008

I have recently sold my low mileage and will throw in my 2 cents...
A completely restored narrow-bodied car with upgrades and painted/detailed
engine bay will bring ~$45-55k
A nicely modified car will bring $35-45k and a nice driver will bring in
$30-35k.
I think this may change though with the current economy.
My 72 was low mileage (30k), new  paint, bumpers, evans quads, rad, C4
seats, 17" campies, excellent interior,semi detailed bay and a $16k stroker
motor. I had to wait a long time to get $52k.
I had many offers at $47k. I actually pulled the stroker at one time to sell
it with the stock motor because I wasn't going to give it away.
Will (building a wide-body car) D