[DeTomaso] NPC - for your drooling pleasure

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 18:52:17 EST 2008

Below is a link to a private muscle-car collection belonging to one of
Seattle's residents who made his money building boats for the Alaska fishing
and crabbing industry.  He is mostly a GM guy, and he has more
one-of-a-kinds, Yenko's, Baldwin Motion's, etc, than you can shake a torque
wrench at.  He also has a one-of-a-kind Paxton Supercharged 68 Shelby
Mustang GT500, and the only surviving of two ZR-1 aluminum block 427 '69
Corvettes, which amazingly enough, was originally owned by my wife's
father's partner in their medical practice.  Small world.

http://www.corvettes-musclecars.com/

Oh, and though you'll probably figure it out, he also has one each of a 1970
and 1971, Cuda and Challenger, coupe and convertible - Hemis.  That's eight
in all, plus the '68 Hemi Roadrunner.

This guy has WAY too many toys.  I've been trying to get in touch with his
peeps for a couple of years to get the club in for a look, but so far no
joy.  I'll be sure to have a write up with artwork if/when we do.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas from Panteras Northwest.
Mike Thomas.